The Observatory for Micro and Nanotechnologies organized recently (14th of March 2017, Minatec at Grenoble) a Workshop on neuromorphic architectures and memory technologies for IoT (Internet of things). You can watch the videos of the conferences now on this website.
!! The videos are available in French only → Click here to switch into the French version of the Website.
- Introduction "What kind of memory technologies for IoT ?" by Guillaume Prenat
- "Nascent technologies for non-volatile memory" by Laurent Grenouillet
- "Nascent technologies for non-volatile memory - II" by Ricardo Sousa
- "Architectures and new approaches for memory technologies" by Jean-Michel Portal
- Conclusion "What kind of memory technologies for IoT ?" by Lionel Torres
- Introduction of "Neuromorphic architectures : applications and hardware implementations" by Sylvain Saighi
- "Applications, architecture models and industry overview" by Christian Gamrat
- "Hardware implementation for neuromorphic architectures" by Damien Querlioz and Carlo Reita
- "Neuromorphic architectures : an industrial approach" by Éric Monchalin
- Conclusions "Neuromorphic architectures : applications and hardware implementations" by Fabien Alibart